About DIANNE RATH
- I start by listening!!!
- North County Inland & Coastal properties (condo to castle) in San Diego, Ca
- Representation for buyers through buyer broker agreement (At no cost to buyer)
- Over 30+ years of successful negotiations for hundreds of satisfied buyers & sellers
- Nationally recognized in sales and production - Locally available
- Ranks in top 3% of all REALTORS - A Certified Residential Specialist with strong negotiating skills.
- Assisting you in effectively pricing your home, then aggresively marketing to get the highest price in the shortest time
- Trained to assist you in staging your home so it shows to its best for all types of buyers
- Mother of 5 sons (Patience is a virtue!!!)
- Active in the community...Recipient of "Woman of the Year" award from Soroptimist International
- Served as President of Poway Real Estate Professionals and as director & ambassador for the Chamber of Commerce.
- 2004 SAN DIEGO, Ca "REALTOR OF THE YEAR"
My Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as a San Diego, Ca real estate professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in the San Diego areas, please contact me.